Collaboration | Reflective Statement

As a whole this project has been incredibly enjoyable, challenging and motivating at helping me push my work in ways that I had felt out of my comfort zone. Finalising and presenting visual design using Photoshop as a means of cleaning up my images has proven vital to my work, and has become something I've felt more comfortable to use this year. Maya is starting to become more understandable, as I'm becoming more confident at using the program to get what I need, instead of accommodating my work to the program, as it had been in year 1.
In relation to group work, I've found collaboration a relieving part of the work, as I have people directing my work in directions they themselves visualise, meaning I now work to achieve their goals, and find it easier to finalise work, without overthinking the consequences.
I've still a way to go in terms of putting work out there and asking for help, but as a whole I'm seeing collaboration as a means of work suitable to my own work methodology.

Comments

Popular Posts