Life Drawing- Eleventh Session

The life drawing model wasn't able to make this session, so we decided to work directly from the projection (similar to an earlier life drawing session- horror edition- here).
This time we took stills from iconic film scenes, and just had fun trying to capture the epitome of each moment. 
I'm going to work more on drawing people, drawing with the eye in general and work into my images with more colour. There's some earlier work I'd also wanted to take into Photoshop to colour digitally. Essentially, I'm going to need to find the best means of finalisation, that works for me, personally. 
Still from Hitchcock's 'The Birds' (1963).


Four 10 minute drawing sequence.
Still from Alan Parker's Bugsy Malone (1976).  

Final Portrait. 


There's something off with these drawings, and I'm not entirely sure what it is. They don't capture what's going on as well as I'd have liked, and it could be it's the positioning that's off.
Or it could be it looks less organic than what I'd done previously?


Comments

  1. They're great prep for your storyboarding stuff next term - I really like these drawings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts