Adobe Audition: Soundscape- Mythical Creature TEST

For our first Adobe Audition Lecture, in preparation for our 'Soundscape' project'...we experimented with some existing clips to try and create our own mythical creature sound.
I ended up experimenting with non-organic clips as opposed to the existing clips of roars, growls and the like, to try with the idea of making something sound completely different from it's original purpose. This made it more challenging, but enjoyable.
I'd used a siren and the sound of someone talking together to make something I'd imagine a 'seal' like creature would use, when wailing.
However, you can still tell what it is, so I think I need to work more on it and push the audio clips to a greater extreme so it's not so obvious, and so I can achieve what I'm trying to get for future purposes.


Mythical Creature Sound TEST from Rachael Holyhead on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts