@Phil - 'From Script To Screen'- OGR Part 2.

Comments

  1. OGR 13/02/2017

    Hi Rachael - sorry - getting to this late. Hmmm. Okay - well, if I wanted a researcher, you'd be my first choice, because what you've crammed in here in terms of context - social, cultural etc - is all fascinating. But as I read your script it became clear really quickly that this isn't a visual piece you've written - it's driven by dialogue - it's actually funny - some nice comic timing - and the idea of bureaucracy gumming up the profession of collecting the dead is nice... but I don't understand the ending as 'an ending' - and I did look for the candle and I couldn't find it; and also you've done loads of research into a Victorian mise-en-scene, but your story appears to be set in the modern day - with Tesco crisps and a fork-lift truck... Rachael - am I missing something here?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts